Below I have listed the V2 codes. Click here to jump straight to the tips and tricks section!
Secret Codes - V2
So you have v2 and you want to get some cool stuff that you can't normally buy. Go the shop and cycle through until the shopkeeper starts getting a little strange at your antics. Then it is time to play. Remember that you only get it free once. After that you will be required to pay full price for the item.
For those of you who aren't fully clued up yet... the first button on your tama is A, the second is B and the third is C.
RRP stands for Recommended Retail Price... basically the price you will be expect to pay after the first use.
- ACBCABAC - Hair Gel. RRP: 400p. Creates afro hair!
- ABBACBCC - Cake. RRP: 600p. A full cake to help your tama's belly.
- BACBCACB - Steak. RRP: 800p. Fills up to hunger hearts instead of one.
- CBAACABC - Dress-up Costume. RRP: 2500p. Your tama will wear this until he/she goes to sleep, then it magically disappears!
- BCBACABA - Love Potion. RRP: 3000p. Self explanitory!
To The Top
Interesting Bits 'N' Pieces - V1 & V2
V1 specific tips are first, followed by V2 specific tips. All other tips apply both to V1 and to V2.
- V1 - For the Oz and UK tamas there is no "pause" feature, so, if you are in a bit of a fix and really don't want your tama to die, go to the clock and hold A and C as if you were going to change the time. Instead of setting the time, leave it flashing like that. When you are ready to resume, just adjust the time and date as appropriate. Your tama will pick up exactly where it left off. This way there is no premature aging or ill effects.
- V1 - Tamagotchi can give each other presents when connected with other.
Good: - Cake, Toys, Clothing, Flower
Bad: - Poo, Ghosts, Illnesses.
When your tama is a child or a teenager it will only ever be able to get a ball as a toy. When it becomes an adult you will be able to get one cool toy and one article of clothing.
- V2 - Just like V1, tamagotchis will give each other presents when connected. If you don't choose to give a specific item from your items list (or treat) they will exchange other gifts.
Good: - Icecream, Flower, Hearts
Bad: - Poo, Ghosts, Snakes
- V2 - You can pause a version two tamagotchi by pressing both the A and B buttons together - thanks Jared
- V2 - Like in V1, there are some toys that your tama can only play with at different stages of its development. For example, an adult will not be able to play with a ball. If you go to use a toy or object and you can't, it will be because your tamagotchi is not old enough or too old for that toy.
- V2 - If you can, buy a shovel! There have been reports of tamagotchis of finding up to 900 points by digging in the ground with a shovel. Your tama must be a teenager to use it.
- V2 - As your tama gets older, you will be able to play more games with him or her. When you tam reaches adulthood, there will be four games he or she can play.
- V2 - When your tamagotchi has get married and has a baby, your points, items and friends will all roll over to your new baby tam.
- V2 - Be careful with the flowers...they have a tendancy to want to try and eat your tama!! Flowers can also grow up to be happy or even produce money!
- You need to press B twice to active the IR port. If you want your tama to get a present, make sure that you press the B button a second time only on your tama. This will ensure that your tama either plays a game or receives a present.
- When you tama has a baby, when the end of the day comes at around midnight, your tama will spend some time saying goodbye to it's baby before it leaves.
- Your tama will go to sleep up to half an hour before its preset bed time if you turn the light out.
- For Training Points:
Praise: When your tamagotchi either cries or turns its back to you.
Punish: When your tamagotchi calls for no reason (ie does not need food or love) or when your tamagotchi refuses to eat even though he/she is hungry.
- Your tama will do some odd things on special days and times throughout the year:
- The week before Christmas - Your tama will play with a Christmas tree in the morning when it first wakes up. The Christmas tree has a mouth!
- Christmas eve - At midnight, Santa will fall down the side of the screen and turn into a pressie while your tama sleeps.
- Valentine's Day - Your tamagotchi will sit on the ground and start thinking about love hearts!
- Your birthday - Your tamagotchi will celebrate your birthday with signs and fireworks on the day of your birthday. If you miss it, don't worry, it happens a few times throughout the day. The best way to be sure you won't miss it is to be there when your tama wakes up.
- Halloween - Your tamagotchi will enjoy the perfect company of a rather large pumpkin!
- 1st April - Your tamagotchi will pull out a set of flowers and have a look at them for a while. This is in honour of Daffodil day, an event created to raise money for cancer research. Thanks Wolfie
- Approaching Thanksgiving - Prepare to watch your tama being chased around the screen by a rather energetic turkey! Thanks Tia
To The Top
Go to Bell Sprout's Tamagotchis
Go to Bell Sprout's Inner World